Continuing our Tradition...

The first Sisters that came from Le Puy, France in 1866 to St. Augustine quickly realized that they must find financial support for their ministries. The Sisters made and sold French lace as well as taught lace making to the wealthy northerners that visited St. Augustine. This tradition continues today ...

 

Sister Jane Stoecker, SSJ, General Superior, shown making her prayer pebbles.

Celebrating 150 Years of Apostolic Ministry!

Contact Us

Sisters of St. Joseph

PO Box 3506

Saint Augustine, FL 32085

 

Phone: +1 904 824-1752

 

Or use our contact form.

We are on Facebook.

Like us!

Print Print | Sitemap
© Sisters of St. Joseph